Monday, October 13, 2008

Halloween





Taitlynne decided she was going to be a Maid after looking for 3 HOURS for a costume. We finally found this one. I thought the headband looked a little dumb with the white part around the whole head. so i cut it of a little. NOW I wish i didnt cut it, It looked cuter the other way. Oh well, taitlynne didnt saw anything, so were good. ha ha.
Here is Ashleys halloween costume. This is VERY rare that i got her to smile. I guess she is coming out of her shell. SHe actually would model it for me........Im still shocked.



I bought Averys costume about a month ago and i just tried it on for the first time today. Its a little small. As you can see, he has so much hair, you cant even see the hat. I think im going to have to go buy some ears to go with it.






No comments: