Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines day!!!!

Valentines day is here!!!!! Although, you might not know it at my house. I have NO decorations.





I saw on a blog a cute idea, to make conversation hearts out of salt dough.

You color the dough cut them out like sugar cookies, cook them for a couple hours and then string them up with some ribbon.

I was really lacking this year tho. I didnt have anything to string them on, so they just got bunched up by my front door. Next year ill do better...



This year Valentines was Lots of fun. Ashley said it was the "funnest Valentines day Ever" First we woke up, well, I was woke up by antoine with some roses. Then the kids gave daddy a valentines card they made at school.





We then got to take daddy to school with us today. We just started a preschool a couple weeks ago where the parents attend with the kids. They LOVE it. But daddy hasnt been been with them yet. And since daddy had today off. We got to take him with us. We had lots of fun playing and got to make come valentines crafts.

Later that day we got to go to dinner with gramma and grampa. We made them some cookies earlier that morning and avery got to give them the card that he made. Was such a fun day. I am blessed to have such and awesome family. I Love you all so much!!!

No comments: