Monday, June 15, 2009

new member of the family.

Since our kitty "Toby" ran away a couple months ago, i swore that we would not be getting anymore cats until we moved to a house. As you can see, I couldnt resist. I saw the cutest orange kitty and had to get him. After many attempts of giving him a name, i think the final name is "jasper" Yes, jasper from twighlight!!!!! lol
I picked "jasper" up while taitlynne was in school and he was scared all day and hid behind the couch. When Taitlynne got home from school, we didnt tell her about anything. After a couple min. I pulled the couch away from the wall and i was pretending to get something that fell. I asked taitlynne to get behind the couch and get the "thing" for me. That is when she saw 2 eyes staring back at her. Since then, all she does is play with him.

"jasper" is antoines new buddy. This cat hangs by him and sits by him whenever he is around. Antoine was against me getting the kitten in the first place. Now you can tell its his little buddy.






No comments: