Monday, June 15, 2009

On May 13th, was my Ashleys 3rd Birthday!!!! she is getting so big. For her birthday I invited my parents over for dinner and cake. I made homemade tacos, rice, beans, sweet corn cake and salad. It turned out so fun. This was the first dinner that I hosted at my house. I never do it becasue we are in an apartment and i feel like i cant fit people in our house, but it all worked out well. In fact, i may just have to do it more.









Here is a picture of the doll cake that i made for ashley
I think it turned out pretty good for my first time making one. I realized that i needed a deeper bowl to make the dress and i didnt have have a good barbie to put in it. so that doll looks knda scruffy. All in all it turned out ok. Antoine insisted on buying her a cake though. He HAD to put her picture on it. SO we ate the professional one!!!!!!!!!! And it was YUMMMY
Last week i went to a cake decorating class taught by a lady from church, so stay tuned. My next cakes will be awesome!!!!!!

No comments: